Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17 - AKM

Not feeling so good today. Been dealing with a cold and todays the worst it's been yet. Glad it's our day off so I could just relax. Hopefully I will be fine tomorrow so I can go to work. Was surprised yesterday that I've fallen completley in love with the oldest kids at Bulrushes. Before I strongly disliked them because they were so terrible. Now they are my favourites. It's amazing to watch them grow as you try and teach them. Please keep praying for Divine because he is not eating or drinking anything  yet.
Had a not so happy day while walking to the taxi park on monday. Christina had her neclace stolen right off her neck. It was very sad but it was better that then her wallet. Many people were sympathetic towards her as we continued walking. That encouraged her a bit. I think it may have been a slight wake up call from God, reminding us that we have to keep on our gaurd and be very careful. Deffinatley very different from Smithers where we feel safe just about anywhere.
Church has been awsome. I feel silly wanting to burst out in tears of joy everytime we worship but God is just so awsome. Talked about the Jesus we need to know.
Thank-you for the prayers and support. Christina is doing very well now. Please pray that I will be better for work so we can care for these kids. Thanks!
~Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment