Monday, November 1, 2010

London - AKM

We're in London, staying at my cousin's place. Trips gone fairly well so far. Had a misshap with my wallet on the way to Vancouver, but praise God I got it back. God is good! Christina and I explored London today. Took a double decker bus tour. Saw all the sights (Buckingham Palace, Westminister Abbey, Big Ben, parliament building, etc.) We also had a ride on the Thames. Had so much fun today. Still tired from waking up at 2:30 (London time) this morning, so we had a lot of laughs while in our overtired states of mind. Got lost on the way home. Got off the tubes fine, but then walked too far to get back to my cousin's. Did a lot of walking and more tube riding to get back. Finally back and are ready for bed. Waking up at 6am tomorrow woohoo!
~Amie K Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment